cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phone and Internet Not Working

Could someone please help, Yesterday afternoon I lost phone and broadband connection, there is no Dial Tone at all and I have done the usual check OF removing the landline socket face plate and connecting directly in but still nothing. I have been searching through the site most of today looking for where to contact as it seems to be an issue with the incoming connection, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will need to contact the NowTV Broadband Team.

There is a telephone number for NowTV Broadband Customers to phone.

The easiest place to find the number, is to go to My Account > Broadband & Calls, whilst logged in on here and under the Moving Home section keep clicking on it until the telephone number appears on your screen.

The Moving Home number should get you through to all NowTV Broadband & Phone enquiries.

Not sure about the waiting time to get through due to Covid-19 and the current situation with NowTV Staff levels.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will need to contact the NowTV Broadband Team.

There is a telephone number for NowTV Broadband Customers to phone.

The easiest place to find the number, is to go to My Account > Broadband & Calls, whilst logged in on here and under the Moving Home section keep clicking on it until the telephone number appears on your screen.

The Moving Home number should get you through to all NowTV Broadband & Phone enquiries.

Not sure about the waiting time to get through due to Covid-19 and the current situation with NowTV Staff levels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You good Sir/Maddame are a scholar, thank you very much, I have been searching everywhere on the site and I would have never have thought to do as you had suggested. I have phoned and an engineer has been booked, thank you once again 😁👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I pay for Fab Fibre and my internet speeds are really slow and its affecting me working from home. The average download speed I should be getting is 36Mbps but at 14:21 I am getting 21.55Mbps. Last night around 11.30pm it was 4Mbps.

I desperately need this looked at as I am paying for much higher speeds than this.

My upload speed is only 0.77Mbps at 14:23.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Surely the excellent advice In @schnapps Accepted Answer above applies in your case as well?

Doesn’t it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.