cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Penny Dreadful

To anyone who is a fan of the series and who doesn't know yet, there will be no season 4.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

image.png

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Do you have an info source @caseyb1993 ?

It's just that that surprises me because I would have thought that it's very popular, particularly on this side of the Atlantic and from what I remember it is a joint venture between Showtime and sky

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 a quick Google search of 'Penny Dreadful season 4' will bring plenty of references to it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

Unfortunately, i believe  season 4 has been cancelled, over on the Penny Dreadful thread at AVForums it has been mentioned by a few of their members who are obviously disappointed hearing about the news.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@commanda6

Unfortunately, i believe  season 4 has been cancelled, over on the Penny Dreadful thread at AVForums it has been mentioned by a few of their members who are obviously disappointed hearing about the news.

I've just double checked my usual sources and it has indeed been cancelled. I'm not sure whether this is a recent thing or not because the last time I checked, I believe season four was still on the cards

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yeah most of the news articles are from the last day or two. Shame as we need more horror-based TV shows, I do like my Flash, Arrow etc. but variety is the spice of life! Netflix is the place to be for horror TV in my opinion.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

I might be wrong (has usual) but over on the AVForum site their members only started to mention the cancellation in the last day or so.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Do you have an info source @caseyb1993 ?

It's just that that surprises me because I would have thought that it's very popular, particularly on this side of the Atlantic and from what I remember it is a joint venture between Showtime and sky

So sorry for the late response guys. It popped up on Facebook's trending so I did google it and this was the first source I looked at:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/20/penny-dreadful-series-finale-john-logan

I do see everyone else searched it up 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂