cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

I’ve been charged for passes on my account after a was told a was getting them free for 6 months after months and months of paying £45 a month for a package and not able to watch as it was buffering all the time minimum of4 and I wasn’t even getting 1 got a new hub made no difference phoned them was put on a new package and it got worse phoned after 7 days to be told they put me on a lower internet from the one I had so upgraded back to the one a had before credit applied to account for 1st month still haven’t recieved the vouchers for 6 months free go to shops to get food card declined I go home to discover I’ve been charged for passes that should’ve been free can’t get hold of anybody from now tv for a refund the contract a have by email is for broadband and calls only no passes so why have a been charged for this as it’s now impacted on the household majorly any help or advice would be magic thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Jump onto Live chat, hopefully they’ll help sort you out.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers gav tried that and the only help they could offer was the community as it’s automated when a type what it is or reference too they answer back they can’t answer that question