Not applicable

Payments

Can anyone tell me just how much the bill is on the go live date please 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Which Broadband & Telephone package are you looking at i.e Brilliant Broadband, Fab Fibre or Super Fibre and are you looking at the Saver Plan option (12 month contract) or cancel anytime option with a £60 setup fee ?

Based on the current offer on the NowTV website then Brilliant Broadband would be £18 per month with the first monthly payment on your live date.

Fab Fibre would be £25 per month with your first payment on your live date or Super Fibre would be £30 per month with the first payment on your live date.

Currently looking at the NowTV Broadband deals there is no fee for activation cost or no charge for the Hub Router including delivery from what i can see.

Should you go for the no contract cancel anytime option, then my understanding is that the £60 one off setup fee is charged against your card once your order the Broadband & Telephone service (before your going live date).

Here's the latest NowTV website Broadband & Telephone deals (click on the T&C's in the link for more information).

https://www.nowtv.com/broadband