cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes

Hi please could anyone help I’ve put in pass codes for vouchers has all submitted but still getting charged each month from nowtv 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have the voucher codes definitely gone through on your account ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here does it show the vouchers applied ?

Also when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments does the information match with your voucher passes ?

If everything looks correct on your account is there any chance you have created more than one account in the past ?

If so, double check the sign in details on your playback devices under the NowTV App > My Account section of the App and if you have more than one email address allocated to your name then check for any NowTV email correspondence for clues if you have a second nowtv account.

Out of curiosity what are the charges for and the value of the charges.

You may have to contact live chat so they can look into your account in more detail.

Do you need a link to live chat to contact them ? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have the voucher codes definitely gone through on your account ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here does it show the vouchers applied ?

Also when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments does the information match with your voucher passes ?

If everything looks correct on your account is there any chance you have created more than one account in the past ?

If so, double check the sign in details on your playback devices under the NowTV App > My Account section of the App and if you have more than one email address allocated to your name then check for any NowTV email correspondence for clues if you have a second nowtv account.

Out of curiosity what are the charges for and the value of the charges.

You may have to contact live chat so they can look into your account in more detail.

Do you need a link to live chat to contact them ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thank you for reply yes all passes went through only have one account charges are for £8.99 I’ve put passes through before and never had a problem . When I try going into live chat it is just like an automated system doesn’t help at all 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like you are encountering the nowtv bot (not live chat).

Try this link below for live chat, click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to bring up the live chat button to click on.

If the live chat button doesn't work or open for you try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off (MS Edge works for me whenever i have to contact live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/now-tv-passes-prices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for all your help greatly appreciated 👍

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hi Rusty

Just a thought, whenever you add a voucher/pass to your Now TV account you should, as a matter of safety and for your protection, take and save a screen print of your accepted voucher.  So if anything happens, e.g. you get a subscription charge when you shouldn't, you can send a copy of your screen print to Now TV's Live Text Chat.

You see, I had the same problem sometime back, told Live Text Chat I had my screen print as proof of payment and I immediately got a refund and a replacement voucher code.

UK Bob