cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paramount +

Sky and Now TV are supposed to get Paramount + in June. How will NOW customers access it and is there a cost? I understand Sky customers are getting it free as part of the Sky Cinema package.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you have a NOW device it will be an app for you to log in to. We won't get it free, it's either £6.99 a month or £69.90 a year. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like clarification too, as everyone on here seems to be saying the opposite of that official Sky article.

It is now the early hours of the 24th June and no sign of Paramount content in the various NowTv apps I use.

I only kept my half price Cinema deal going because I read this a few weeks ago, but I’ve not received an email from NowTv about it, so I’m starting to suspect that article, despite being from Sky, must be incorrect!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Only Paramount certain films will be on Sky Cinema, all TV content is on Paramount+ only. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, thanks for the clarification, which means I've cancelled my cinema and boost sub.
For the first time in 7 years, I don't have any of the NowTV subs, and I always had a discount too, as I never thought any of them were worth the full price. There's been less and less stuff on there that I want to watch. I can go without as I can see the ones I did watch moving on to the other platforms at some point, as some have already.
What I didn't like was the sudden forced change to Boost if you didn't want adverts, and the bigger gripe is the lack of profiles.

Martin_14
Expert

Paramount movies will continue to available on Sky Cinema , that's it , Paramount+ isn't included with the Cinema pass on Now