cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Overcharged without Communication

Dear Now TV Customer Services, 

I've tried emailing you many times, however I have not received a response (I do understand the current situation and have been patient).

The Now ChatBot for specific questions is useless, so this is why I am using this form/type of communication...

I've been overcharged by £13 (the money has been taken out of my Bank Account without my permission) for my Now TV Broadband service without any prior communication of this change.

In order to acknowledge/understand why this has happened may I have an explanation please.

Regards,

Chris.

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey, we are all just customers, like you, here.

And even if a Mod happened upon this posting, do you think he/she could get from “Chris_D” to your account details?

So resend your message, with all the details NowTV might need, to

customerservices @ NowTV.com (removing the spaces).

Though before doing this, you might want to consider if your broadband started 12 months ago, and you have just come to the end of your discounted first year, and moved onto the regular tariff?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Roy B, much appreciated and understandable.

Coincidentally, that's the address that I have been sending my emails to.

I'll try again!

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried calling them on 0330 041 2480?

Regards