cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong when I putting code for cinema pass

I have a new tv code and have to enter it in online befor I can start it says go to nowtv.com/to and enter it I have done so and it keeps coming up with when I go to the check out part oops something went wrong 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing has happened to me I have just started it up today and I don't know what the problem is did you manage to sort yours out Emily? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got and email from NOTTV offering sky cinema pass for £5.99 per month for the month when I tried to access this I got th oops something went wrong tried contact now tv help the nowhere with that robot.

Hooba
Scholar 3

Same. Tried entering a code for Cinema. Says pass accepted - press to confirm and it crashes.

NowTV is a shambles.

Last month I was told that they couldn't collect my monthly payment for Sports - problem with my payment details. But the day after they managed to use the same payment details to collect £s for my Entertainment pass. Ridiculous. The only way out was to cancel my Sports pass (and opt out of a £20 a month for 3 months deal) and instead apply a Voucher for a month of sport.

Entertainment .... Cancelled last month. Expires in a few days. Currently impossible to apply an Entertainment voucher code - as I need to wait 30 days for my current offer to expire. Which I've clearly cancelled.

It's getting to the point that the whole service is borderline unusable.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hooba @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

During last years Black Friday I had a similar problem when I was attempting to get the 12 month stack for Movies and Entertainment. After going onto Live chat they completely cancelled my passes so I could pucrhase the 12 month Movies and Entertainment stack. 

My recommendation is to do the same pop onto Live chat and hopefully they will be able to sort it out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  

Hi Gavs

You are spot on, I too had an email from Now TV offering a 3 month cinema pass, at £5.99 per month.  When I tried to use the URL in the email I got an error message "oops something went wrong".  

After trying three more times and getting the same result I got onto Now TV's Live Chat, they took several minutes to generate a new 4 month cinema pass code at a further reduced price.

So, for me, all's well that ends well.

UK Bob

Keep on getting those newbies to get onto Live Chat, coz' sometimes it can be rewarding.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Myself and my dad had the same offer, it failed to apply, if you look in the small print on the email it says to be added by May 2019 although I got the email on the 27th September 2019, useless and no way of contacting anyone about it. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well D

You said, "...no way of contacting anyone about it." 

In fact there is and I did, it's the first port of call when anything goes wrong with Now TV@gavs82008  has constantly mentioned them in all his emails in this thread, they are called Live Chat and are open from 8.00am to 12 midnight, 7 days a week. 

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Driverjgp 

Well D

I am unable to edit my email above so this is a slight correction.

You said, "...no way of contacting anyone about it." 

In fact there is and I did, it's the first port of call when anything goes wrong with Now TV@gavs82008  has mentioned them, along with their URL, in his emails in this thread, they are called Live Chat and are open from 8.00am to 12 midnight, 7 days a week. 

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Like @ukbobboy  has mentioned I have been trying to help other Now TV users getting a quick way to online chat with most of my recent posts. 
The fact you posted directly two below one of my posts ignoring the quick method to get to Live chat is baffling. Which the Now TV staff would have done as much as they could to help you out and retain your custom.
Apologies because I don’t think it’s right to  have a go at someone on any forum or in general. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help