cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer 3 months Sky Sports mobile pass

Hi,

I've had email confirmation that my free 3 months Sky Sports Mobile Pass is available, but it is not showing on my account. I've checked both online and the Android app.

I also received a email prior to confirm Mobile Pass cancellation, but I'd still have view available until 23 December 2020.

I can't contact Now TV to get a simple answer, what's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps ...sorted thanks, although the pass does not show on my account, you were right to just try the 5 entitled channels, which do work.

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming NowTV have already automatically added the 3 months mobile pass to your account, where under the T&Cs of this particular offer they mention it can take up to 10 working days from date of order to add the 3 months mobile pass to your account.

Have you tried watching one of the five entitled Sky Sports Channels on a smartphone when using the Mobile Pass.

Where the five channels are Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

If that doesn't work try deleting the NowTV App off your smartphone and download a fresh NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps thanks for your reply.

Yes that's the correct offer.

I'd tried deleting the app and downloading it again, there was no change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps ...sorted thanks, although the pass does not show on my account, you were right to just try the 5 entitled channels, which do work.

Thanks again.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you got it running 👍.

Unfortunately to use the Mobile Sports Pass you need to comply with the information contained in this NowTV article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine doesn’t work. Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I couldn't find the pass, but scroll down to one of the 5 included channels
e.g. sky sports premier, it should work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The free 3 month pass does not work, even trying one of the 5 channels. Everytime I tried the news, it referred me to purchase another day pass or a monthly one. This came about as I  purchased a Sports Day Pass to watch a footie match! 

Looks like a gimmick to me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Works on my smart phone but not on my tablet....both Android devices.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I regularly purchase day passes to watch Formula 1 races I was given a 3 months sports pass for free. Guess What, it doesn’t include Formula 1. I have no interest in watching any other sport so than You for nothing Now TV.