cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: OK, who screwed my sig up?

hi @RoyB ,

Ahhh, it's the good old fix something something breaks issue!

I did notice this yesterday and I've reported the glitch to our provider. There's been a number of updates to the platform so you might see some odd things here and there - let me know if you notice anything and I'll make sure it's reported.

Thanks

Simon

0 Thanks
RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Thanks @Simon-J 

NowTV-related rather than Community-related per se, but I am reminded that my first posting as a trembling Newbie was querying why the global Subtitles On setting on my NowTV Stick was being ignored by NowTV, and we have to set the subtitles individually for every programme we watch.

As my wife plaintively reminded me five minutes into GoT S8E4 the other day.....

Any idea when this annoying bug might get squashed?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RoyB 

I'm afraid that's not really my area so I can't promise a fix but I'll do some digging for you and see if I can find out what's happening with this for you.

Thanks

Simon

RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Hi @Simon-J 

Well, we are back to one line of options at least.

But it doesn’t have the smileys at all.

And there is no Quote option button when Replying to a post.

(All as observed on this iPad; adaptive presentation may make these things different on other devices - owners of such are invited to record their experiences if so)

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks