cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend

OK, who screwed my sig up?

The format of the Community has just changed, growing an inexplicable Share button whose sole purpose seems to be to hurl you bodily out of the Community, and my nicely formatted sig lost all its formatting, and its spacing from the actual post.

I’ve had to dicker with the sig as below, to get it usable again.

And learn to shun the frumious Share button......

But did anybody know this change was going to happen?

It would have been nice to have been told, and perhaps even had an explanation of what Share is supposed to do....Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RoyB ,

Sorry about that! Reason we havn't said anything is this is not intentional! 

This should only be temporary, as it seems there's an error loading our customised community, so what you're seeing is a default set up. We're working with our provider to get this sorted asap!

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@schnapps It's a bit all over the place right now.

We're just about to push a fix live now - you might also see some (intended) changes to the community after this too, which we've had to go live with a little earlier than planned so I'll do a summary of theses once everything's fixed. 

Thanks

Simon

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User ,

Things have definitely gone a bit haywire!

We're working on this and things should be back to normal shortly 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J 

Yes, it certainly looks more like something basic and default rather than something new!!!!

I tried to get a £5 bet on “Lithium Screwup” in the 2 o’clock NOW TV Community Cup, but Sky Bet wouldn’t take it...