cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Number of devices

Hey! 🙂 is there a way to go register more than 4 devices at one time?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No, unfortunately four registered devices and watching on no more than two devices at the same time is the limit for all accounts, the only way to increase this is to set up an additional account and pay for passes on that as well. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No, unfortunately four registered devices and watching on no more than two devices at the same time is the limit for all accounts, the only way to increase this is to set up an additional account and pay for passes on that as well. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 4 devices and cannot watch a film... what’s the issue???

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any error code or message on screen when trying to watch the film on nowtv ?

Is it happening to all movies on nowtv or just one particular film ?

Does other Apps like YouTube etc work on your devices ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just that I have reached my limit. 

I had had four devices... removed one and added one so I don’t get what the issue is. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally it only effects the additional extra over device that you are attempting to add to your account and like you said i don't know why it's effecting all four of your devices.

Unless somebody on the nowtv forum team can assist, i would suggest contacting live chat and explain to them what's happening and ask them to reset all four devices on your account.

Here's a link to live chat (click on Anything Else to expand to access the chat button).

Just one word of caution they seem to be busy so you might need to keep trying until you get through to them.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In this day and age, 4 devices isn't enough, also allowing only one new device swap per month doesn't help, I had issues with my Samsung TV and needed to reset it twice, then it wouldn't let me re-register the same TV after the 2nd reset

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like this has now changed. Checked the help when trying to watch on my second device, now says you have to pay for the Boost to use 3 devices, otherwise you're stuck with one.  Don't know when it changed but it was two in use from 4 but you could only change one a month. It's bad enough having to put up with ads now, seems like the customer is getting less and less with NowTv. Seems like they don't realise they have competition! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Both the stream limit and device registrations were changed in June. 

Not great with the addition of adverts. But we just have to hope that overtime further changes will take place. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It was 2 out of 6, and you could only change one a month.

Now it’s 1 out of 6 (boo!) unless you pay extra for Boost, when it’s 3 out of 6, but you can now change those 6 devices as often as you want (hooray!)

Now giveth, as well as taketh away 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.