cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Number of devices

Hey! 🙂 is there a way to go register more than 4 devices at one time?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No, unfortunately four registered devices and watching on no more than two devices at the same time is the limit for all accounts, the only way to increase this is to set up an additional account and pay for passes on that as well. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In short no.  The NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

For more information look here: Device Limit Reached

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou. Will just need to work it 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what you can do is have separate accounts for separate passes. They would need separate email and card. e.g. kids pass separate with separate pins. Depending on what devices you use to watch what passes this may work for you. You can set up dummy email in Yahoo or Gmail that you then forward to your regular mail. Be warned however you should only do this if you are sure you will remember linked account details.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.