cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv quality and price

Having been a subscriber for a few years I'm finding myself recently very disappointed in what I get for the money I pay.
I used to have 2 accounts for me and my family and enjoyed the entertainment and movie packages on both but now it's got to the point I have only the movie package on one account that I'm resenting paying the price for.
I'm getting movie collections repeated and rarely updated. One movie premier that is often not very good. Movie channels there is no control over. Yes a 1000 on demand movies... that seem to have been on forever and have long since been watched several times. Also apps that don't even have full use such as Spotify on the roku app.
I cancelled the entertainment pack because 14 channels and box sets that rarely changed did not justify the price least of all an increase in price!
I subscribe to 2 other services that offer far more benefits between them and for the 2 combined it works out less than entertainment and movies combined.
I do not want to leave nowtv but I do think you need to look at your prices and quality of what you are giving for the fee as well as maybe update all genres of movies and try to consider that 1 premier for each genre even if it's weekly would be fairer than the raffle of genres you are offering right now.
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User are you paying £9.99? It can be worth cancelling the pass to see if there is an offer. Also gift cards make it cheaper. I do think you have a fair point. I quite like how with Netflix you can say what you like to start with and then it recommends content based on what you have watched. Have you had a look at the recommend a movie thread. Folks there might be able to suggest some films.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the advice it's appreciated.
Me and my family are pretty much stuck in doors so much we rely on those big things in the corner and I find what I'm getting from Netflix and amazon so much better and so much more value for money (that's an understatement if I'm honest.)
I just think nowtv should really look at what they offer for the money they charge and be fair not just to me but to other people like yourself.
I will be cancelling my pass and if there is no better deals (that I find acceptable for what I'm getting) the box is going in the bin.