cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv devises

My dad has my nowtv on his telly but he can only get movies, surely with my username and password he should be able to access the passes I have paid for.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thought so, the NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Kids Pass, hayu Pass and Sky Sports Passes aren't available on YouView. To watch these, you'll need to pick a different device.

Thats taken from our help pages @Anonymous User and the reason why your Dad can only see the Cinema pass.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey @Anonymous User 

Shot in the dark here, is your dad viewing on a Youview box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s a bt box he’s using
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thought so, the NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Kids Pass, hayu Pass and Sky Sports Passes aren't available on YouView. To watch these, you'll need to pick a different device.

Thats taken from our help pages @Anonymous User and the reason why your Dad can only see the Cinema pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well you learn something new everyday, thank you for replying.
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thank you for posting! @Anonymous User 

Have a nice day.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Graham-S 

Worth mentioning that moves are afoot to bring full NowTV to YouView boxes in the near future, but no go-live date has yet been published.

In the meantime, why not buy a £19.99 Stick, set it up on your account, gain the two Entertainment passes for your mutual benefit, and give him the (nett £4.01) Stick as an extra Father’s Day present? I’m sure he will be delighted 🙂

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can try calling them on 08719443537