Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv app keeps closing while watching on tv

Now tv app keeps closing while watching TV shows 

11 REPLIES 11
PAULBUCHANAN
Mentor

yes this was happening to me today was watching sky news keep saying error after around 10 minutes

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @PAULBUCHANAN 

What device are you using to watch Now TV? 

There is a reported issue with the Now TV sticks.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, TV cuts off after 10 minutes.  I’m using a box not a stick - tried a different box but problem persists.  Wifi signal is OK.  There is a message on site saying they have a problem but I don’t know if this is the cause or if it is something else?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing the same 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using a box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, for me it started last few days, and only stays on for 10 to 15 minutes at most and does it on every channel, movies, entertainment and kids, it does it on the now TV box and also the app on the iPad.. it's unwatchable. My internet is fine as we are now watching Netflix with no problems at all.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with me. I have now tv smart box with Freeview.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Check out this thread. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/something-went-wrong-message/td-p/529859/page/2

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Nowtv app is doing exactly the same thing..Seen the notice saying issues were being adressed as far as this but when will normal service resume ? I can't watch any 😭 channels ..iPlayer etc ???