cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Sky sports month pass Christmas offer?

Hello Everyone. I have just looked at offers available to me, and there are 2 Sky sports passes on offer a week pass with 30% off and a month pass with 50% off (£9.99 and £16.99 respectively). That I get, but when you look at the details underneath the month pass it says “£16.99 Sky Sports Month Pass offer: Offer ends 31/12/2019 at 23:59. 18+. UK only. Offer not available to existing customers already with a Sky Sports pass subscription. Pass auto renews at standard price after 12 months unless cancelled (currently: Sky Cinema £33.99 a month).” 

Now does this mean it is £16.99 a month for 12 months, or is it only £16.99 for the 1 month (see where it says “Pass Auto renews at standard price after 12 months unless cancelled”. 
I am confused. Anyone know what the situation is?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

I endorse what @Anonymous User says.

I go to Passes & vouchers, and open the Sky offers available to me under Check for Offers, tap the downward chevron under the Month offer, and see:-

E42E2228-8436-49A6-9628-BEA164EA5288.png

12 months, not one; says Sky Cinema, not Sky Sports, etc.

Needs work 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UPDATE 

STILL NO CHANGE

Still claiming it’s just for one month, I think 

they need to review the law.

scottscud_0-1577198959028.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought this offer yesterday but it won’t let me watch any sports channel on my phone does it take a couple of days for the four months sports to get added.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity did you purchase the one day sports pass with the free 4 months mobile pass ?

If so have you already used the one day sports pass and the pass has already finished ?

Reading the T&C's to this above offer it takes up to 10 days for the mobile sports pass to get applied to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I used the pass but the mobile sports still isn’t available. it has been six days absolutely shocking what’s the point of offering something if they aren’t going to give u it.