cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Combo Question

Hi,

First time post, so apologies if there's a more appropriate place to ask the question.

With regard to NowTV Combo, is it possible to transfer an existing Sky broadband/phone subscription into this, without actually switching ISP?

I'm on a fibre connection with Sky, but my local street cabinets are full and not accepting fibre connections for new accounts; therefore, I either stay with Sky or I lose my fibre if I want to move to BT, TalkTalk, etc.

Will NowTV be considered a whole new ISP or are you just piggybacking on Sky broadband?  Will I need to switch?  This will rule me in or out of the combo deal, unfortunately.

Thanks,

Richard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@dr_necessitor

It’s great to hear you’re interested in our product!

NOW TV Broadband uses the Sky LLU Network to provide its ADSL broadband service and the Openreach FTTC network to provide its Fibre service.

Although we do use the Sky network we would be classed as NOW TV and a migration onto our service would be required.

If you goto our website you can check the availability in your area.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

My honest answer is "I don't know"

Let me send a few emails and I will come back to you when I can tell you more.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will send you an email once I have an answer @Anonymous User

I'd be interested to know the answers to @Anonymous User's questions too, no doubt as might others! @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@dr_necessitor

It’s great to hear you’re interested in our product!

NOW TV Broadband uses the Sky LLU Network to provide its ADSL broadband service and the Openreach FTTC network to provide its Fibre service.

Although we do use the Sky network we would be classed as NOW TV and a migration onto our service would be required.

If you goto our website you can check the availability in your area.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification. Purely by chance, my local exchange opened up for new orders today, so I managed to place an order for NowTV Combo after all. Thanks once again!