cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv thumbnails and description spoilers

for eg i am buying pass for game of thrones seasons and i don't want to know who is in the upcoming episode or even read the description. i like to go into an episode fully blind. i enjoy my shows like that.  A glimpse of the thumbnail might ruin my experience

So can now tv provide the option to enable/disable thumbnails/description feature.

Instead of using the scenes from the episode as episode thumbnails which spoils everthing for the tvshow, just use the tv show poster.

That will be very useful

Please add this feature

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

Personally I prefer it the other way. I like a synopsis and think it is a shame that when you scroll through films on the home page it does not give any information on them.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand that but you have to agree there are many who would like the option to enable/disable thumbnails/description feature.That would be great for different types of viewers as it will give them the options directly.

I really hope now tv can implement this

Legend 5
Legend 5

I doubt they would. I think more people prefer it on to be honest.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.