cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick wire

Hi all 

my daughter broke the mains wire from the plug to the stick, I remember previously trying a random same wire I had laying around the house but when turned on it came up with a warning that this wire does not power the stick enough.

i need to buy a new wire ASAP and I don’t know how to find the right one. If you could help me please to find an original, the don’t sell them as a replacement on the sky store website.. or does anyone know of anyway to get it sorted please Thankyou!

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought any USB to micro USB cable would have done the trick if the connections at both ends had a nice snug tight fit.

Does your television have a USB port on it that outputs 5V DC 1A, if so try the USB port with the replacement cable you managed to find lying around your home where you never know it might work, even if the replacement cable didn't work on NowTV Stick plug adapter.

If you have a 1A to 2A USB charger from a mobile phone or electronic gadget lying around the home also try that with the replacement USB cable you have already previously tried.