cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv on my bt box is sayin it cant register, max allowed devices exceeded. Any help please.

Hello can anyone help, I've had to sign into my now tv on my bt box, ive gone to watch a movie and its come up saying that it could not register my bt box as maximum allowed devices exceeded. Could someone tell me what this means as all I have is it on here which was fine on weds and accepted my bt box but today Saturday it's now saying this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Devices whilst logged in on here does it say you have any device swaps left this month ?

If so, try deleting the BT Box off the list, then open the NowTV App on your box and try and watch a movie on it.

Should you haven't got any Device swaps left or the above doesn't work you will need to contact live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Devices whilst logged in on here does it say you have any device swaps left this month ?

If so, try deleting the BT Box off the list, then open the NowTV App on your box and try and watch a movie on it.

Should you haven't got any Device swaps left or the above doesn't work you will need to contact live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thank you for that, I've been able to do it thro the like you sent as I'd tried on the app but its faulty and not working. Its because I've been having trouble with bt boxes freezing so I'm on my 3th box in a yr. So its had the old boxes still on there. 

Thank you for your help