cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv lip sync is out

Omg my hubby and I are being driven mad by the lip sync on EVERYTHING we are watching. I pay a lot of money for this on top of normal tv and have put up with it for a few days now and it is getting worse. Please fix this immediately or contact me ASAP @nowtv

26 REPLIES 26
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This problem isn’t happening for me, across a wide range of NowTV devices I have, so it isn’t universal.

It would help to know which device(s) you are having this issue on, and also perhaps which programmes or movies.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its driving me insane, reset reboot change audio, nothing works.

Anyone get an answer?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This problem isn’t happening for me, across a wide range of NowTV devices I have, so it isn’t universal.

It would help to know which device(s) you are having this issue on, and also perhaps which programmes or movies.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a now TV stick which for the last 2 weeks has lip sync issues,be it on live TV or watching box sets this is an obvious issue with now TV so why is it not been addressed.

Resets don't work at all a solution that works would be good!!and telling people you don't have the problem on your box or stick isn't helping people that's just annoying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Nowtv stick but audio sync is off for number of weeks now and getting worse.

Other devices - amazon stick, netflix etc all work fine this is just nowtv stream.

Any advice?

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried in the past a different TV, rebooting my router but they don't seem to work the only thing that does is:

Go to:

Home

Settings

System

Power

System Restart

Good luck!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, it worked first time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fixed it 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried all the suggested tips, turning it off, resetting, the * but nothing works. I've just added Disney + but have never been able to watch Netflix via now tv either