cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv are withholding passes I paid for!!

Since when have you had to prove your purchase?????

i bought a now tv box in a B&M store (mainly for the passes) and when I set it up it said we haven’t uploaded your passes you need to contact live chat and they will add them for you. After 40 mins not finding live chat the other day, finally today I got through. The first person I got cut off from after spending 20 mins explaining everything. The second made me re set up the now tv box then demanded I prove that I had purchased the box. I asked why and all they said was I need to prove I bought it. I asked if someone had used the passes and returned the box that I had bought and he said no the passes had never been used. 
I don’t have the receipt so they aren’t giving me my passes???!! Why do they think this is ok??? Nothing on the box says to keep the receipt as you will need to prove your purchase before you can get the passes. This is just an absolute rip off. It’s fraud. I paid for an item and I expect to get it. I’m absolutely furious and intend to let everyone know how bad now tv have become. I’ve already been on several reviews sites to warn everyone that this is happening. I won’t stop until they give me what I paid for!!!

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never tried this myself, but click on your profile photo, then from the drop down options, select My Settings (click on it) then a new page will appear where there is an option under the Personal Tab "Email" to tick the "Don't send me Community Emails" box and then click the Save button.

Like i said never tried it, so don't know if it will do what you are after.