cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv. User Profiles

Do now tv have any plans to introduce this?

Most streaming sites use this now and its a pain having your watch list all over the place because 3 different people in my house have been watching different content. 

Would be a great addition. 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is something I had posted a few years ago. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Profiles-for-multiple-users/m-p/469546

Agreed, services like Amazon, Disney and Netflix all have user profiles. rumor has it even All4 are planning on bringing profiles to their service!

User profiles was planned for Sky, along with Sky without a dish. My guess is we might see profiles next year or 2022. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking to bump this as it would be the most used feature of now TV and is something that at least 80% of its users need\want.

Please can you let us know what's happening with user profiles coming to now TV?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s been discussed for Sky Q possibly this year. So when Sky Q gets it you know it’ll come to Now TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why haven’t they done this yet haha was mentioned in 2016 and now with a pandemic let’s add unnecessary stress so we all mess up each others series haha!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely agree. My family watch the same programmes but not necessarily together, it's very frustrating to go to a show, only to find yourself half way through an episode you haven't seen yet.