cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv telephone connection

Hi, I purchased Now TV and when I connect the telephone line into the back of the Now Tv box which then gets filtered to the master socket my home phone (which is in another socket on the other side of the room) loses its dial tone and becomes engaged if I try to ring it but if I take the phone line of out the Now Tv box it works fine, help how do I fix this, thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you don't plug the box in to your phone line. You either connect it to your router via wifi or an Ethernet cable.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you don't plug the box in to your phone line. You either connect it to your router via wifi or an Ethernet cable.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User silly question. How do you use the internet at home? Do you have a box (hub) which you have a wire connected to which goes to your PC? If you do, you should see other similar shaped holes which you can use to plug in the cable and connect your TV box.  Of course I am assuming here that you have broadband and are not on old fashioned dial up for your internet.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.