cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TVs box isn't working

As it hasn't been working all day will I get and extra day on my package?
15 REPLIES 15
Catlady11-
Scholar

Yes here Proof

IMG_20200915_202433_608.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Catlady11- 

There is a bug with the latest software pushed out by NowTV.

Have you tried pressing the back button a couple of times on the NowTV remote or another possible work around is press the Sky Store button on the remote, then press the Home Button to see if that clears the error message.

I don't get that message myself, but i am encountering other bugs and glitches with the new NowTV firmware 😠.

Catlady11-
Scholar

I got Now tv working now but miss two day of no Now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hard reboot required...unplug power...plug back in...all working now and tucking in to season 2 of the Flash. I managed to spot on Down Detector site that some people are up and running, but required hard reboot, otherwise it just sits winking at you 😉 perhaps NowTV should post this announcement????

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  it may be that the fix is not 100% yet.  They will be doing tests at Now Towers to make sure it is working properly.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Granted...fair point. Just noticed my 2nd box didn't need reboot...checked all menus etc and all seems good. Let's hope it stays that way...at least until I've had my fill of The Flash 🙂