cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TVs box isn't working

As it hasn't been working all day will I get and extra day on my package?
15 REPLIES 15
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the Now team will have made a note of your post. I doubt that any decisions regarding whether or how to compensate for the have been made yet. They will be waiting for it to be fixed first. Also some folk will be effected less than others due to having other devices or being at work or otherwise out.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Catlady11-
Scholar

I have same problem Now TV box isn't work but funny things Now Tv is working on Roku box but just change Talk Talk broadband not happy with them at movements 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No guarantee on any compensation as I have just been told by Live Chat. Up to the Tech Team apparently!  Joke.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a joke.
We are paying for this and all I seem to be doing is complaining about the box being down! It's not acceptable. This is what I use for the mean time as my tv as my Ariel is getting fixed. What a joke.
So when will it be working again?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines not been working all day. . . . . . Again! 3rd time & I've asked for compensation and I've never had any. Just the message about it being looked into! It's crap. . . . . The box sets were the 1 thing keeping me sane whilst being on maternity leave!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a JOKE everyone is Correct. SKy have done something so neither of my 2 Nowtv boxes work, they startup after i reset them, go to the selection screen and then just go black, no remote buttons detected on box and been waiting all day. SKY YOU NEED TO POST BETTER ANNOUNCEMENTS and by telling people other devices work is not acceptable, what a Joke. Only allowed to change a device per month, how am i to use the 2 devices that i brought, to 2 different devices when it wont allow you to??????? 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I am not clear do you have other devices that you could use if you had free device slots?   If so pop on to chat they can help free up the slots so you can use those.  You can then readd the boxes once working again.  (Not ideal I know but only thing I can suggest at present)

@Anonymous User  congratulations on your new addition.   I hope you get some sanity back soon.  If you can try another device  would be recommended.

I agree that the notices are vague.   Though they are limited on what they are allowed to tell us.  It can be for a variety of reasons.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is everyone still having issues? Just want to make sure I'm not missing the tiny notice that tells you it's working again ha ha
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Although they haven't posted anything yet, mine and quite a few others are now working. If you haven't already try pulling out the plug, leaving a few seconds and poweri up again. Fingers crossed!