Having the same with my app via Roku 3 days now tried everything 

0 Thanks
Amtrakuk
Scholar

Re: Now TV will not launch on Roku Express

I have emailed support and after 2 days I got a stall message back
saying They will look into my account if I supply XYZ....  Annoyingly I
didn't mention anything about my account, checking the email I sent I
clearly said the fault was with the Roku app failing to launch.

I cant say I'm confident with their "knock and wait" support model.  I
urge all people with the problem to save your money, cancel their
subscription and just try app in a few months time, if it works you can
sign back up if you want.

0 Thanks
Vetty2021

I have had the exact same problem since my Roku updated last week. I thought after a few resets etc etc it would eventually work. But by the looks of this it’s not going to. I pay for entertainment and movies and getting nothing at the moment so will have to cancel. 

0 Thanks
rickdev72
Mentor

I have exactly the same problem. I get a message to say "Now TV is not available at present please try later." There is a Retry button but this does no good. I have tried resetting my Roku stick, my router and I have even taken out a Now TV adapter that worked for one day then failed as the Roku stick.  Okay so I have now cancelled my subscription to Now TV but the annoying thing is that Now TV know full well I have paid for service because I can still watch Now TV on my iPhone until 11 April. What also annoys me intensely is that having now reported that "Now TV fails to launch" at least 6 times, all I get from Now TV is "We are sorry to see you go. What service are you going to use now?"

Also the email they send acknowledging the cancellation has no way of replying to NOW TV so they do not know why I am leaving. Nor do they really care, I am sure. I may rejoin after 11 April but only after a free trial and to see if I can get NOW TV on a TV.

0 Thanks
rickdev72
Mentor

I have also lost a week of NOW TV due to the app icon turning from a sporty orange to a very sickly green. No doubt this has something to do with the fact that the NOW TV stick I have does not work either even though I went all through the re-registration and getting my access to my account. I can see my payments but I CANNOT EMAIL NOW TV. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Thanks
JFS
Mentor

Now TV is advertised as available on all versions of roku. As it clearly is not I believe you are entitled to a refund regardless of whether you can access it via another device
0 Thanks
Dragonlady11
Advocate

Now will not let us open it on our ruko sticks it was OK just stopped working ;please help getting annoying when grandchildren are here

0 Thanks
Frannn
Advocate

What was the solution? I am having the same issue :o(

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Frannn 

If you are using the older purple coloured Roku Stick model 3500, then at the moment there is no solution yet.

Where owners are awaiting an answer and hopefully a fix from NOW.

Are you using the older Roku purple Stick or another Roku model ? 

JFS
Mentor

There is no solution currently – the new Now app doesn’t work on at least some Roku devices, despite being advertised as available on all of them