cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV in the future

Where do you see now TV in the next few years?

What features would you like to see?

What new channels would you want?

How should sky price now TV? Eg full package in one payment

What features do you want to be added to the box?
16 REPLIES 16
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

-To buy the boxsets seperately to keep them forever.

I think that last one would have to mean TV shows being available in Sky Store to buy.

I'd be happy with that.  But I wouldn't want Now TV to go down the Amazon route of having paid-for and subscription content mixed together in the same app.  It's just too confusing.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

My card number has changed a few months ago due to card being lost. I was however not notified that my payments had not been going through to Now TV. untill recently where the entertainment pass has been cancel. I am now concerned this may have affected my credit rating.

I have amended my card number details on my account. Please can I be informed as to whether this has an affect.

Kind Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as NOW TV dont provide credit, it can't affect your rating. All that happens is the services stops until further payment is made. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Is there any way to pay for missed payments in previous months?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I don't think that you can. I am actually surprised that the pass still worked when you say the payment did not work. As for checking if you have an active pass. Pop to "my account" passes are listed with a little note saying when they expire what you might expect to pay. If I were you I would pop over to Argos or Game for a pass to save money.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you. Is there any way to pay for missed payments in previous months?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's what I couldn't understand - payments haven't been coming out of my account since July! We were only notified last week about incorrect details on the system!

We have renewed the pass now, but really I would like to pay for the previous months missed to settle everything. Is there any way I can contact them? Or would I have to go through Sky?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, no further payments will be needed on our end. I will send you an e-mail to explain. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team