cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Now TV in 2016

I wonder what 2016 will hold for Now TV?  Might there be subtitles before the year is out?  Apps for Amazon Fire TV and Smart TVs other than LG?  The Entertainment Pass on Youview?

Now TV will be tight-lipped about these things.  But what changes do you predict will probably happen by the end of the year?

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

When i posted about the 2 years i'd not seen the posts/emails about kids pass new channels ect if i had i wouldnt have posted that post as now obviously things are changing some what.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again Awillo

You know, we both agree on something and so can end our part of this discussion without any hard feelings on either side.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Apart the usual things that crop up about improving the NowTV service which i am all for btw.

How about has a loyalty reward / incentive to NowTV customers who subscribe to both the movie & entertainment passes that NowTV gives us the Sky Sports Mix channel for free, like what they will be offering soon to their basic broadband tv subscription customer.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/10209425/sky-to-launch-brand-new-sports-channel-sky-spo....

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps

It's highly unlikely that Now TV are going to offer any more discounts  on top of their discounted Smart TV box, discounted Entertainment and movie Passes.

However, hope springs eternal.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like a monthly loyalty pass that includes Entertainment, Movies, Sports & Kids for a slightly reduced fee... ATM for an extra £20 per month I could get SkyQ with everything! 😳

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'd like a monthly loyalty pass that includes Entertainment, Movies, Sports & Kids for a slightly reduced fee... ATM for an extra £20 per month I could get SkyQ with everything! 😳

That's what Sky want 😉

I'd personally like to see a football season pass, its unlikely to happen though 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

That's what Sky want 😉

I'd personally like to see a football season pass, its unlikely to happen though 🙂

Aye true enough! ☺️

(a football season pass would be great but like you say why would they bother when they can charge £32 per month for the privilege) 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's me hoping for change:

I think these should be the passes.

Kids
Movies
Sports day/week/monthly
Entertainment £4.99 as is now minus kids
Entertainment+ £9.99 the £4.99 pass with more channels like history, sifi, watch, lifestyle,tlc make it more like the choice you can get from youview sky packs.

And some kind of all in one pass for the kids,entertainment and movies be good.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I for one would not see the "free" sports channel as desirable. I am quite happy for the dearly beloved to go to pub on a few occasions to watch snoozeball......
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@4268 wrote:
I for one would not see the "free" sports channel as desirable. I am quite happy for the dearly beloved to go to pub on a few occasions to watch snoozeball......

Same here but I'm always tempted to buy a sports package for a good boxing fight but I'm never home when it's on. I almost paid for the Anthony Joshua fight but I was lucky but sad to read it wasn't on here.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂