cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV home page

The Now TV icon has disappeared from the home page and I'm unable to access the Sky originals etc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach Sky Originals for example using the new NowTV Home Screen layout, navigate down the screen until you reach the Orange Entertainment Ticket Pass tile, then click OK on it, then a new page will appear on screen with different Entertainment categories, where Sky Originals is the second row down.

Or alternatively if you don't like the look and feel of the New NowTV layout, whilst on the new Home Screen Page, press the back button on the remote, then scroll down to Apps Store, then highlight and click on the NowTV App, then highlight and click OK on "Go to App.

Then you will be on the old style UI which you are more familiar with.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach Sky Originals for example using the new NowTV Home Screen layout, navigate down the screen until you reach the Orange Entertainment Ticket Pass tile, then click OK on it, then a new page will appear on screen with different Entertainment categories, where Sky Originals is the second row down.

Or alternatively if you don't like the look and feel of the New NowTV layout, whilst on the new Home Screen Page, press the back button on the remote, then scroll down to Apps Store, then highlight and click on the NowTV App, then highlight and click OK on "Go to App.

Then you will be on the old style UI which you are more familiar with.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, I would never have worked it out for myself!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As so many have said new update to New layout rubbish. Even following steps need more scrolling clicking to get to place you want. Should have option to revert back. Even Windows give that option. When you have severe arthritus in fingers such things are a nuisance and painfull.

I followed what now tv said to get to now tv app guess what if reverts back hope short lived. 

At end of contract I will not renew my annual subscription as per last 2 years. 

It's looking more like Amazon prime homepage also rubbish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I get the old screen setup to stay as default,

we all hate the new one.

Now TV does not come up as an app, via the   Now set top box

thanks