cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV broadband and Chromebook

Hello Now TV.

When I started your NowTV broadband contract little did I realise that my Chromecast or Google Nest Mini are incompatible. I am starting back uni in October and was wondering would my ASUS Chromebook be compatible with Now TV broadband? My course is all online and I can't afford to fork out for a new laptop if my Chromebook is incompatible. If it is incompatible then I am afraid I will leave NowTV.

Any answers would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Chromebook works fine with our Now Broadband. I can't see why your Chromecast and Google Nest Mini shouldn't work with it...?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

He’s going to uni (or was at least, until the grades debacle) and who knows whose broadband He will find available there?

So I wonder if @Anonymous User was actually thinking about the NowTV app, which can’t be run on a Chromebook?

Not even with Chromecast, possibly, though I could easily be wrong there....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.