cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick TV Guide Issues

Hiya

Im new to Now Tv and really impressed so far, except whenever I click TV guide on the remote, when I start navigating down the channels, it jumps to the apps screen. 

If I then press TV Guide again, it works ok. 

However, after watching something and pressing TV guide again, the problem occurs again and back to apps screen. 

Software checked and up to date, rebooted device and done a factory reset. 

Anyone else having the same problem? 

Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You are not alone with the bug that forces you onto the My Apps screen page, where there are many customers on the Forum who have reported it (including myself).

NowTV are aware of it and currently looking at a possible fix.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it's a bug in the new UI and NowTV are aware of it. A fix is being worked on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! Hopefully they will resolve shortly because it’s really irritating. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You are not alone with the bug that forces you onto the My Apps screen page, where there are many customers on the Forum who have reported it (including myself).

NowTV are aware of it and currently looking at a possible fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for coming back to me so quickly! Least I know I’m not going mad! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi going off recent posts it appears to be an intermittent issue with the interface I had to use reset button on firestick 3 times yesterday and twice today. The sound was juttering make a strange noise im sorted now. I thought i was going mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have 2 now tv sticks and on tv guide the entertainment  and movies channel have color  on channel name but the sky sports channel name is not got red color on them 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This seems to be a matter of design by Sky, where it looks like Sky have intentionally changed the logo look colour scheme in their TV Guide. 

Here's a screenshot taken from the Sky+ App.

I don't have Sky Satellite but would imagine the Sky Sports channels in the Satellite box TV Guide would look the same (might be wrong).

Screenshot_20201001-092453.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its hard when your eye sight is not so good the dark back ground wish now tv would put it back to the way it was

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You might have to ask Sky directly, where all NowTV does is takes the Sky information and ports it across onto the NowTV service.

Maybe drop NowTV an email requesting the Sky Sports Channel names in the Now & Next TV Guide to revert back to the older style look with colour in them.