cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Keeps logging me out!

Can anyone help! 

I am trying to watch a series on  Now on my laptop but keep getting logged out after every episode. 

I have tried everything have chatted online to Now went through all the motions 

Cleared Cookies/Cache 

Un& RE installed the app 

And it is still not working I went back to them and still, it's not working......I feel like I am going round in circles. 

It seems to be a time thing because today when I watched the remaining 30 minutes of an episode I didn't finish last night when the episode ended and I clicked the next episode it worked like a dream however when I watch a full episode I get logged out! 

It's getting a bit tiring to have to log in with all my details and go through the whole process, again and again, every time I want to binge-watch a programme haha

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you using the Now TV app via the App Store or the player via the Now Tv website? 

From my understanding the app via the store will be decommissioned. So you are best to stick to the player rather than the app.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response.

I did not know this.

However, I go straight to the site to watch. However, need to download the app to view them. 

Maybe it is because they are phasing it out thas why there are problems.