cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Boost with a Hisense or TCL Roku TV

Does anybody know if Now TV Boost work with either the Hisense or TCL Roku TVs?  And if it does not are there any plans to roll Now TV Boost out to those devices?

Many Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't see no reason why either the Hisense Roku or new TCL Roku (Currys) will have the full NOW Boost Feature because they both run on the Roku OS.

I did ask NOW to include these models on their Help articles to reflect this information but so far they haven't added them on the list.

Hopefully a Hisense Roku or TCL Roku ( Currys models) will confirm the above.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't get a reply from either a Hisense Roku / TCL UK Roku owner on the Community Forum with the Boost Membership, then ask the question directly to NOW using the email address on this screen shot below.

My gut feeling is that both Hisense Roku and TCL Roku (Currys) does offer full NOW Boost features.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe check out the HotUKDeals website and type Hisense Roku television in their search box, where there are a few different deals posted, where hopefully somebody has confirmed NOW Boost is supported.

Couldn't find the new TCL Roku Currys exclusive under the HotUKDeals search engine for any posts.

I have a sneaky feeling both televisions are Boost supported on the inbuilt NOW App.

To be on the safe side, get the answer directly from NOW using the email address that i posted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Many Thanks @schnapps for the screenshot.  I will email them and see what they come back with.