cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Now TV Black Box Video (Absence of)

Dear Now TV people

Currently there are no official (Now TV approved) videos of the Now TV Black box, why?

UK Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @ukbobboy,

That's a fair question. We've produced a number of batches of help videos in the past in a number of different ways, but if I'm totally honest with you, we see a bigger benefit for customers in other aspects of support that we're currently focusing on.

I'm a big fan of help videos, so am keen for us to offer them in the future, but they can be quite time consuming (and costly) to create.

Thanks,

Tom

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @ukbobboy

While there are no official advertisements specific to the exact model of the NOW TV Box, there is a detailed and authentic section of the NOW TV website which contains compiled information about its features, and the relevant technical specifications. Please click here to access the NOW TV Box information section.

Thanks!

Osculogic

ukbobboy
Legend

Hi Osculogic

I wasn't looking for information as such because I can find it if and when I want to, I was more interested in bite sized professionally produced videos like the ones produced for the white box.

You see, there are a number of amateur produced YouTube videos already out there about the black (and white) box, some with glaring errors. For example, I saw an unboxing video today about the black box that give the impression it had all the facilities of a Roku 3.

Now, if I was a newby looking into buying a smart TV box then seeing that video would have misled me, which is why I believe that an official black box video should be out there.  Plus, it is unlikely that anyone new to smart TV boxes are going to look at or even understand the specs.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @ukbobboy,

That's a fair question. We've produced a number of batches of help videos in the past in a number of different ways, but if I'm totally honest with you, we see a bigger benefit for customers in other aspects of support that we're currently focusing on.

I'm a big fan of help videos, so am keen for us to offer them in the future, but they can be quite time consuming (and costly) to create.

Thanks,

Tom

ukbobboy
Legend

Cheers Tom

A reasonable and straightforward answer.

UK Bob