cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BicBasher
Scholar 5

Re: Not on unlimited broadband

Thanks @commanda6 for your detailed explanation.

It explains why VoD tends to work fine with wifi as it has a buffer, compared to live tv where under wifi conditions, a Now TV IPTV stream stops as it's buffering to a point where it can stream adquetely.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box 4K wired connected, NVidia Shield 2017 using Chromecast Built-in, Sony Xperia E5 (Android Marshmallow), Fire Tablet (2017 edition), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using the Now TV Win 8.1/10 App.
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Not on unlimited broadband

@BicBasher wrote:

Thanks @commanda6 for your detailed explanation.

It explains why VoD tends to work fine with wifi as it has a buffer, compared to live tv where under wifi conditions, a Now TV IPTV stream stops as it's buffering to a point where it can stream adquetely.

@BicBasher you're welcome Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.