cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No subtitles for SWAT Season 3, Episode 4

Hey 🙂

Just wondering about why Episode 4 (of Season 3) S.W.A.T has got no subs. As I am hard-of-hearing, I rely on subs massively. Was hoping that this episode has subs. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  @RoyB @gavs82008 

the Subtitles has been reprocessed and is available now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is this subject to all devices? 

Sorry I’ve already seen the show via Paramount+ in the US.

@Izzie-T are you able to assist?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey gavs82008,

I am currently using NOW on my Samsung A70. I have used other devices and yet there isn't any subs on this specific episode. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What device are you running your Now player on?

On a YouView box, for instance, there are no subtitles.

Also, is this the most recent episode? I have noticed that sometimes it takes a day or two after first broadcast before that episode on catchup gets subs.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey RoyB,

I am using NOW on my Samsung phone.

Oh okay, I didn't know that.

I initially thought that anyone could add the subs on the episode. This episode of SWAT isn't new, it was uploaded in 2019 and surprisingly it is the only episode that hasn't got the subs. I wish I could share the screenshot for you to see. Sorry!! 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Thats OK, I believe you, and if I didn’t, I’d check this for myself tomorrow morning 😛

So there’s none of the usual reasons there are no subs here and @gavs82008 has alerted Izzy T who deals with this sort of stuff, so watch this space….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Just return to work today, will get this looking into.

I can see this ep Subs missing as mentioned.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  @RoyB @gavs82008 

the Subtitles has been reprocessed and is available now.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much! The subtitles are now on the video and can't wait to watch it soon. I really appreciate your kind support! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @RoyB and @gavs82008 

Thank you both for your help in solving this issue. Much much appreciated!

Regards.