cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound

So the other day my Now tv was working perfectly fine and then I got home from work today and I have no sound at all on any apps or the now tv it’s self, my actual tv has sound coming from it (freeview channels) I have literally tried everything possible, I swapped the HDMI port, turned it off and on, reset it all completely, played around with the audio settings on the stick but still nothing please help 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like you might have faulty NOW stick, when did you purchase it? Was it directly through NOW?

Out of curiosity how is the stick being powered? Is it plugged into a USB port on TV or in the adapter on the wall socket?

What make of TV do you have?

It might support the NOW app itself? Sorry for asking what could be a daft question!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would you have another television in the home to test the stick out with to see if the problem persists where i am assuming the Stick is plugged directly into the HDMI port on your television and you are not using an external HDMI switcher box or sound bar ?

i am also assuming you have tried the stereo sound Audio option on both your Stick and TV Sound menu.

Two other things you could possibly try on your existing TV is when playing NOW Content press the star button on the Stick remote and play around with the volume pop up screen options (start with volume mode to off) and also go into your TV menu settings and under CEC HDMI see if switching this feature off makes any difference with regards to sound.