cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No entertainment bundle pass despite buying a package.

Hi, I have paid a pass to watch Game of Thrones but it is not working on my Tv. It doesn’t not even appear. 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I have paid a pass to watch Game of Thrones but it is not working on my Tv. It doesn’t not even appear. 

You need to be running the NowTV app on something, to get this,

But are you by any chance using the NowTV app on a YouView box? This currently only supports Movies; no Entertainment, no Sport. This is going to change, but only for some YouView users, and not in time for this last Season of GoT.

Worth seeing if any other devices you own can play NowTV for you; look here for the list of these.

If you don’t have any of them, (or maybe just for the best and most hassle-free experience) hie you to your local Curry’s or Argos, and pick up a NowTV Stick. £19.99, with two more months of Entertainment thrown in - a veritable Game of Throwns Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.