cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New trial

What do we hope to see from the new trial?

what are your hopes for new features from now tv in 2017?

just trying to build a little hype 

conor

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  I've signed up via the black box though it is interesting that when you go into the application it asks about the smart box too.  My guess and it is purely a guess is that this trial is to do with subtitles given they said they would launch at the end of the year.  Obvious other good features would be at least 24hr look ahead.  I would like to be able to look back 24 hrs too and be able to jump to catch up from the TV guide.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
mark_suff
Expert

@4268 @Anonymous User  I also signed up and said I use the Smart Box in the application. Hopefully they will introduce at least 24hr look ahead for TV guide every other service I know has 7 day epg we're still stuck with now/next. If they want to introduce subtitles by end of year they need to get a move on as all Sky changes are locked (no channels moving on epg etc) until after christmas in next couple of weeks for about a month
Mark.