cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New trial

Has the trial that has been advertised on the now tv forum for a while ever actually started?

36 REPLIES 36
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If it is, you would probably get a email when it starts. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the hardware trail almost finished as it been nearly five months since start recruiting people for this trail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does  the new hardware have a catch up service and red button service for sky sports in it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe this thread was about the smart stick hardware trial which finished weeks ago and the smart stick is now available on sale to the general public.

I wasn't on the smart stick trial, but I don't believe the smart stick or any of the nowtv playback devices currently offer catch up or the red button service for the nowtv sky sports passes.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F none of the trial adverts specifically mentioned new hardware. Folk only found out when they were accepted. I think more than one invite was sent out and folk thought it was a duplicate.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-FThe latest sign up on the home page of the community doesn't seem to work for me, takes you to the sign in screen and then and then from there an access denied screen?

Thanks

Matk

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5