Not applicable

New feature

The watch list is now available on my now TV box 🙂
13 REPLIES 13
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Good catch...

The 'watchlist' feature is also available (via the My TV  option) on my LG televisions GUI too Smiley Happy

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

On my watchlist I have The MiddleThe KnickThe Affair , TyrantThe Americans , The Leftovers , Nurse Jackie , The Walking Dead,  Bull,  You Me And The Apocalypse and Bobs Burgers (or see the snazzy scrolling list below for a better view).

What do you have on yours?  Smiley Happy

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

On my watchlist I currently have the following although I haven't finished building my list yet 

Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Star Wars Episode VI - Return of the Jed The Walking Dead Da Vincis Demons The Flash Arrow

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all. Just added walking dead into my watch list and still have a lot to watch. It says that the programs will end tonight. But will I still be able to watch them from my watch list. Ahhhhh thanks in advance

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all. Just added walking dead into my watch list and still have a lot to watch. It says that the programs will end tonight. But will I still be able to watch them from my watch list. Ahhhhh thanks in advance

No unfortunately not. All content on NOW TV has an expiry date, and unfortunately Walking Dead seasons 1-5 leave today, so you won't be able to watch after then. There's a countdown message appears next to any content that,s due to leave within the next 30 days so keep an eye out.

Walking Dead seasons do come and go on NOW TV quite frequently, so look out for them reappearing sometime next year and you can carry on from where you got up to then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello everyone. Just to let you know if you've not realised already, the watch list feature is now available on the now tv iPad app

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

My list is mainly movies for when I renew movies. At the minute I'm not going too, maybe at Christmas.

Entertainment though includes Brickleberry, Bob's burgers, Duck Quacks don't echo. Mainly Comedy Central Smiley LOL

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

My watchlist is now three times the size it was when I posted above I probably won't get chance to watch all the stuff in thereSmiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

My watchlist is now three times the size it was when I posted above I probably won't get chance to watch all the stuff in there Smiley Sad

Same here... I knew I should have taken up that cloning offer Smiley Surprised