Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

New Forum Layout

@Anonymous User & Other Forum Members

Dear All

I don't know whether it is just me of this new forum design but I am having a hard time navigating around it.

Maybe I'll get used to it and possibly I'm too old to learn new tricks but it seems a bit more difficult to get around now.

UK Bob

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

Personally I quite regularly use the Now TV forum and the BT forum..... I really like (sorry, liked) the Now TV forum for its ease of use and quickly getting about topics and for the opposite of those reasons I wasn't a huge fan of the BT forum........ lo and behold, the Now TV forum has gone and made itself look like the BT version.  What joy!!!!!!

Like you, I can only hope I get more used to it in due course.

(just spotted at bottom corner of Now TV forum powered by lithium..... also says that at bottom of BT forum..... maybe that's why the similarity??)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
defiantly a downgrade in my eyes although I've only seen mobile view so far and its shockingly bad

Same here. Sorry NOW TV but I don't like it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User & Other Forum Members

Dear All

I don't know whether it is just me of this new forum design but I am having a hard time navigating around it.

Maybe I'll get used to it and possibly I'm too old to learn new tricks but it seems a bit more difficult to get around now.

UK Bob

It’s awful, very poor layout and seems designed to hinder use of the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can only agree with all the previous comments. This new layout coupled with an absence of support for some major bugs recently with the NowTV service has left me wondering if we are slowly being abandoned by NowTV in their apparent efforts to impede us in getting any assistance for known issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lithium forums are a mess. They should've went with Vanilla who provide the Youview Community forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only agree with all the previous comments.  I liked the Forum the way it used to be, and I find the revised version a definite downgrade.

Please put it back the way it was!

Wlat

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can only agree with all the previous comments. This new layout coupled with an absence of support for some major bugs recently with the NowTV service has left me wondering if we are slowly being abandoned by NowTV in their apparent efforts to impede us in getting any assistance for known issues.

Agree 100%
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can abandon them just as easily as they are abandoning us. Along with NowTV I also have BT TV and Netflix, with the occasional dip into Amazon Prime. Plenty of choice out there as alternatives to NowTV/Sky.