cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix on the NOW TV Stick?

Can anyone tell me if its possible to add Netflix to the NOW TV box as its not avaliable to download in the APP Store. Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just an update to let you know that Netflix is now available for you to download through a select number of NOW TV devices. 

For more info check out our post about Netflix here.

Thanks,

Karl

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  yes you can add 50 apps.  They really do have that many in the Now Apps store.  I have 55 showing on mine (I just tested to see how many I would end up with though that did include the Now App, Sky Store and some trial apps. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A lot of them are crap though

Legend 5
Legend 5

Well yes that is true, but as the old saying goes one person's muck is another's brass

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to know this. Does this box have a netflix app? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User short anwser is no. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User But you can get Netflix on pretty much all smart phones/tablets/ consoles/amazon fire TV and stick / roku/ Chromecast (I think for this one). 🙂

I use it on the Wii U. 🙂

I would like Hayu to build an app for NOWTV. It would save me hunching around my laptop. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User But you can get Netflix on pretty much all smart phones/tablets/ consoles/amazon fire/ Chromecast (I think for this one). 🙂

I use it on the Wii U. 🙂

@caseyb1993  is right it is on Chromecast.  It is also on LG smart TVs where you can get Now, Netflix, Amazon and other services.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately not, see guide linked below of what apps are available on the nowtv box.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Available-apps-NOW-TV-Box

BicBasher
Elite

The Radio Times are offering a free month of Netflix to new and existing customers this week.

Buy this week's copy of the Radio Times for £2.30, then go to the redeem page on Netflix and type in the code.  This wil give you £7.49 to cover for the 2 screen HD subscription for this month.

You have until Monday 7th November to buy your copy.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Legend 5
Legend 5
@BicBasher is the code only available for this month? Personally I have Netflix thanks to the Vodafone deal that was about earlier in the year.