cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix on the NOW TV Stick?

Can anyone tell me if its possible to add Netflix to the NOW TV box as its not avaliable to download in the APP Store. Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just an update to let you know that Netflix is now available for you to download through a select number of NOW TV devices. 

For more info check out our post about Netflix here.

Thanks,

Karl

View solution in original post

120 REPLIES 120
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I became a Prime customer back in 2008 when all you were offered was a 'free' delivery service. And I was very happy with what I got for the money. So obviously I was very pleased when the video streaming service was added. And now unlimited Cloud storage.

It makes me wonder what useful goodies Sky could reward their customers. Subsidised or even free line rental or internet access maybe Smiley Happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital

I think I'm right that Prime membership also now extends to Prime Music which gives a service similar to Spotify & Apple Music, so even better value for moneySmiley Happy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital

I think I'm right that Prime membership also now extends to Prime Music which gives a service similar to Spotify & Apple Music, so even better value for moneySmiley Happy

it does indeed @Anonymous User  @SeeMoreDigital Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found the £5.99 price the other day by clicking "Try Prime" at the top, "Not a student? Learn more about Prime", and then on this page where it talks about Prime Video there is a small link saying Looking for the Prime Video Monthly Membership? which gives a popup showing the differences between the two packages with an option to start a 30 day trial of either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for restoring my sanity Smiley Happy

It worked and am watching Ep1 of High Castle

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital

Oh yes, you're right. I haven't tried this service yet. But like you say... even better value for money Smiley LOL

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital

Yes it does.   Although if you share your Prime Account using Amazon Household with a friend or relative, Prime Music is only for the primary Prime account holder.

As far as I know, you get the following perks.

One Day Delivery (UK wide).

Same Day delivery (if ordered before noon) in some towns and cities including London, Newcastle and Birmingham.

Amazon Instant Video - 15,000 titles.

Prime Music -- 1m songs, plus cloud storage for 250 songs from your hard drive.  (If you download the Amazon Music app, you can play your hard drive songs direct)

Prime Photos - Unlimited cloud storage for your photos.

Kindle Owners Lending Library - borrow from a catalogue of 500,000 books to a Kindle, you can borrow one book per month.

First dibs on lightning deals and Black Friday offers.

Amazon make it hard to find the £5.99/£7.99 offers as they want as many annual Prime subs as possible.    I remember enquring about the £7.99 monthly sub on CS email and they denied it even existed!

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

snapshot286.png

Does advertise the 5.99 offer...

Weird.  When I go to the page (when logged out) where your pic says 'Prime Video only £5.99/month' mine says 'Are you a student?'

Amazon 2.jpg

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM

I'm having same problem - tried 2 different browsers - one logged in to Amazon and one that doesn't detect me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @DarylM

I've managed to get the £5.99 option.  When signed in on the home page I get a banner for The Man In The High Castle, if I click on that a narrow white banner appears across the top and on the left & then if I iclick on Amazon Video another page comes up with the pricing options.  I'm using IE.

Prime.jpg