Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Netflix coming to NowTV

@Andy Again, trust you to know that. πŸ˜„

Is this for UK Netflix? Last time I checked it didn't have 6000 anime series. Haha

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 that's the code number Netflix use for the genre, not the number of titles! If there really was 1646 campy serial killer and slasher horror films on Netflix would I be talking to you now? 😝

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Ooooooh, now I feel foolish haha! 

WHere is the comment delete button lol

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's about time.  Netflix being on Now TV devices will benefit Now TV as it makes the sticks/boxes etc more appealing.  Pay-lite streaming services are complementary, not direct competition. 

We just need an Amazon app for the full suite.  (The current Roku app is terrible, but the app on my Samsung smart TV is good).

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy Trust you to know that. πŸ˜„

would it surprise you that I also know about the genre codes the Netflix as well @caseyb1993

I found out about the genre codes by watching a YouTube video. Just one of many questionable things in terms of usefulness that I've learnt by watching YouTube Smiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Scholar

When do we get the Netflix app?
0 Thanks
Highlighted

@Manc-Redwrote:
When do we get the Netflix app?

All we know is it will be sometime this year https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/sky-and-netflix-agree-new-european-partnership

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Is the Netflix app going to be restricted to the black NowTV boxes and stick like the UK TV Play app is as they didn't bother to release it on the white NowTV boxes.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NFIBTNT We don't know yet it's a case of wait and see, although the Netflix app did work on the equivalent Roku models and on the old slow Roku purple stick (albeit slooow) so there is hope! πŸ™‚

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

When is this happening?

I'm on the verge of dumping my NowTV box and getting a standard Android TV box instead because I can't get access to Netflix, etc (I will remain a NowTV subscriber however).

I get better coverage on my PS4 which is not exactly a banner device for app diversity!!

0 Thanks