cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app not working!!

So three days ago the Netflix app stopped working on both of my TVs 😫😫 if you click the app it goes to the black Netflix screen with red Netflix, then just goes straight back to Now TV screen. Netflix don’t seem to have a problem their end and I can’t get hold of NowTV people for help.... any ideas?? Tried doing a system update, tried unplugging it.... it can’t be an issue with one box as the two boxes are doing the same thing?! 

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here still not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No still nothing. I’ve bought a stick to switch to as nowtv don’t seem to be doing anything. It’s so annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, tried factory reset, updating Now tv and Netflix app, uninstalling and reinstalling. Looks like we will just have to wait for NowTv to realise there customers need them., and to stop ignoring them. Otherwise all their customers will be changing to alternative media options.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

youdoodle-2020-04-25T12-31-46Z.jpg

JoJo001
Mentor

Been having the same issue with the Now TV app on Roku box since Monday evening, loads for a second then back to the main menu. Tried all the usual fixes and nothing working. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JoJo001 

When using the NowTV App have you tried using the search option instead of going directly via the App ?

This above access method has worked for others (until NowTV gets it fully fixed).

JoJo001
Mentor

Success! Thank you! A pain but a solution. Thanks for the speedy reply and assistance. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately that hasn't worked for me. Not sure if it's because we have the nowtv freeview box and perhaps works in a different way? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried the search method but it didn’t work 

RMM71
Scholar 2

The search method is for the person who couldn't get the NOW TV app to work.

The problem with the Netflix app is different and requires Netflix and/or NOW TV to resolve.