cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app not working!!

So three days ago the Netflix app stopped working on both of my TVs 😫😫 if you click the app it goes to the black Netflix screen with red Netflix, then just goes straight back to Now TV screen. Netflix don’t seem to have a problem their end and I can’t get hold of NowTV people for help.... any ideas?? Tried doing a system update, tried unplugging it.... it can’t be an issue with one box as the two boxes are doing the same thing?! 

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same! I’ve re-set to factory settings & it’s still not working! All other apps work fine. Like you I’m unable to get hold of anyone at Now TV. So frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had exactly the same problem! Tried doing a factory reset on the box, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, system updates. Nothing seems to work 😔. The other apps are working perfectly fine. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep same issue here. Needs looking into ASAP please NOW TV! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Not impressed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, same - works on my phone and tablet but not on my smart box. Black screen and logo and then nothing. Tried hidden menu forced update, deleting and reinstalling the app, factory resetting and unplugging... nothing! Must be a software issue which is super frustrating! especially with the chat being down! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have you managed  to get it working  mine is doing the same  and tried everything.  

• Thanks 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not yet. However, I did read on another thread that NowTV are looking into it. Hopefully there'll be a solution soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope, still nothing