cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV / Added devices

I recently noticed that there are films and tv shows in My Tv that i have never watched.  In listed devices it also says i have a 4th box but i don't.  I remove it but it appears again the next day.

Has anyone else had this happen?

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It does sound like someone is using your account without your permission. Is there anyone else in your home that could be using it?

If unsure, again delete that device and change your password.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My inlaws were added for a while but i took them off about a month ago.  Last night i saw on my box that i'd been watching a couple of films so i logged in to check devices.  I saw a 4th one so deleted it and changed the password.  This morning it showed a 4th one again.  I wondered if because i logged in via the android app it's registering that as a device but that still doesn't explain the watched programmes.

Legend 5
Legend 5

To add to what @caseyb1993 said @Anonymous User sign out of all your devices. Then change the password.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought there was an option to sign out of all of them.  I can't sign out of the inlaws box as it means going over there and that's not possible at the moment.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you explain your issue to a NOW TV representative and ask for all your 'Managed devices' to be reset. This will automatically remove your in-laws device. And they wont be able to log back on because you've changed your password.

In order to access the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers